Get Financed Today

We have partnered with SweetPay to provide financing that fits your budget!

Get Started

Course Overview

Save $697 when you purchase this bundle!

Everything you need to start your new career today is right here! Get started in the Insurance Adjusting Industry with a solid foundation from veteran instructors. This bundle will get you from novice-level to being a highly-trained professional. We cover all bases for you in this extensive program, and you’ll come out the other side ready to tackle the industry head-on! If you’re ready to start fresh, this is the place to be. Here’s what you’ll get: Everything in our Mentorship Bundle, Licensing Bundle, Flood Adjusting Bundle, plus everything listed below.

Texas All-Lines Adjuster's License Information

The Texas All-Lines Adjuster’s License is Reciprocal in 30 states

If you are resident of Texas and you wish to become an insurance adjuster, you need to obtain the Texas All Lines Adjuster License. If you are a non-resident of Texas and live in a state that does not have an adjuster license requirement, and you want to become an insurance adjuster, then you need this Texas All Lines Adjuster License.  

Non-Residents of Texas, who live in a state that does not require an Adjusters License, are able to designate Texas as their “Home State”.  The Texas Department of Insurance will allow residents of the states that do not license adjusters to deem Texas as their resident state in order to have the full benefits of Reciprocity. Please verify this information with the state licensing agency as requirements can change.

List of states that do not have adjuster license requirements, and who are able to deem Texas as their home state:

Colorado, the District of Columbia, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Dakota, South Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia and Wisconsin


If you are a non-resident of Texas and reside in state that requires adjuster licensing, you are now required to obtain your home state license before Texas will issue you a non-resident license.  Please check with the Department of Insurance in your home state to determine the requirements to obtain your license.  For many states, it’s just successfully passing a state exam.  For a few, a pre-licensing course is required in that state.  

The Texas license is Reciprocal with the following states:

1. Alabama

2. Alaska

3. Arkansas

4. Connecticut

5. Delaware

6. Florida

7. Georgia

8. Idaho

9. Indiana

10. Kentucky

11. Louisiana

12. Maine

13. Massachusetts

14. Michigan

15. Minnesota

16. Mississippi

17. Montana

18. Nevada

19. New Hampshire

20. New Mexico

21. North Carolina

22. Oklahoma

23. Oregon

24. Rhode Island

25. South Carolina

26. Utah

27. Vermont

28. Washington

29. West Virginia

30. Wyoming


Once you have passed your test at the end of our course you must apply online with Texas Department of Insurance. Prior to this you must get your fingerprints done: To schedule a fingerprint appointment, go to IdentoGO or call 1-888-467-2080. Use service code 11G6QF when making the appointment.

  • To apply for an adjuster license:
    1. You must apply online by using Sircon.
    2. The application fee is $50.
    3. You must complete the application process within one year of passing the exam or the exam must be retaken.